Looking for an unique space to host a family reunion, corporate event, graduation party or other special occasion? The entire Museum is available for rent after business hours! Includes 8,000 square feet of interactive exhibit space and access to the activity rooms and outdoor patio (weather permitting).
- 150 people
- After business hours
$500 for a 2-hour rental. We offer a reduced rate of $300 to local non-profit organizations.
- Museum Rentals must be booked at least 2 weeks in advance.
- Events must begin at least 30 minutes after closing and end by 8:00 pm.
- You may bring in your own food and drinks and serve it in the Activity Rooms. Also, please no red or purple juice as it stains tables and floors. Alcohol is not permitted.
Activity Room Rental
Are you a community business or organization looking for meeting space?
WOW!’s Activity Rooms are available for rent and can be used as one large rectangular space, or the partitions can be closed to separate it into 2 or 3 smaller rooms. Child-size tables and chairs and a limited number of adult-size chairs are available in the room and must be set up by your group. Note: our rooms do not have adult-size tables.
- Room #2: 15 people
- Room #3: 15 people
- Rooms #2 and #3 Combined: 30 people, unused tables and chairs can be removed from the room
- All 3 Rooms Combined: 30 people, a good option if your group wants extra tables in the room
- Room #2: 179 sq. ft.
- Room #3: 227 sq. ft.
- Rooms #2 and #3 Combined: 406 sq. ft.
- All 3 Rooms Combined: 579 sq. ft.
- Tuesday-Friday during business hours
- $20 per room, per hour (choose from one, two or all three rooms)