WOW! Children’s Museum is committed to making the Museum accessible to ALL children in our community, regardless of financial constraints. Our donor supported Play for All Initiative is offered in partnership with the Association of Children’s Museum’s “Museums for All” program. Play for All supports over 6,000 visitors each year.
Play for All Memberships
- Play for All supports families in financial need by providing a $10 annual museum membership to families who are receiving some form of public income-related assistance such as food assistance, WIC, free or reduced school lunch, Section 8 housing, TANF, or Medicaid/CHP+.
- Visit our Become A Member page to learn more about the Play for All membership program.
Play for All Field Trips
- Play for All supports schools serving a large percentage of children in the free and reduced lunch program by providing discounted field trip and outreach visits for their classrooms.
- Visit our Field Trip page for more information about field trip opportunities for Title 1 Schools and Head Start programs.
Play for All Events
- Play for All supports families of children with autism or sensory processing disorders by providing $1 admission to our Sensory Friendly Playtime events. We turn down the lights and sounds, provide adaptive equipment and bring in volunteer therapists to create a welcoming environment for families who wouldn’t be able to visit the Museum during regular hours.
- Visit our Sensory Friendly Playtime page for more information about upcoming event dates.
- Learn more about Forest of Light, a sensory friendly exhibit
Thank You to Our 2023 Play for All Supporters
$1,000 and Above
- Buell Foundation
- Elevations Foundation
- Namaste Foundation
- Sally Brown and John McInnes Charitable Trust
- SCFD Tier III – Adams County
- SCFD Tier III – Broomfield County