Play for All Initiative
WOW! Children’s Museum is committed to making the Museum accessible to ALL children in our community, regardless of financial constraints. To serve even more children with financial need, we have launched our new Play for All Initiative in partnership with the Association of Children’s Museum’s “Museums for All” program. We served over 6,000 visitors through this initiative in 2016.
Play for All Memberships
- Play for All supports families in financial need by providing a $10 annual museum membership to families who are receiving some form of public income-related assistance such as food assistance, WIC, free or reduced school lunch, Section 8 housing, TANF, or Medicaid/CHP+.
- Visit our Become A Member page to learn more about the Play for All membership program.
Play for All Field Trips
- Play for All supports schools serving a large percentage of children in the free and reduced lunch program by providing discounted field trip and outreach visits for their classrooms.
- Visit our Field Trip page for more information about field trip opportunities for Title 1 Schools and Head Start programs.
Play for All Events
- Play for All supports families of children with autism or sensory processing disorders by providing free admission to our Sensory Friendly Playtime events every other month. We turn down the lights and sounds, provide adaptive equipment and bring in volunteer therapists to create a welcoming environment for families who wouldn’t be able to visit the Museum during regular hours.
- Visit our Sensory Friendly Playtime page for more information about upcoming event dates.
- Learn more about Forest of Light, a new sensory friendly exhibit opening Summer 2018!
We rely on the generosity of donors to make these three Play for All initiatives possible! To support this initiative please consider making a donation today.
Thank You to Our Play for All Sponsors
Brain Balance of Longmont and Superior
Community Foundation Boulder County
Dodge Family Foundation
John G. Duncan Charitable Trust
KidSPOT Pediatric Therapies
Longmont Community Foundation
SCFD Tier III – Adams County
Square 1 Financial
The Collins Foundation